My current 'to-read' list

Hello!

So if you know me then you will know that I love to read so I thought I would do a post about the books that I currently am waiting to read!

  1. Sweetly - Jackson Pearce. The main reason I want to read this is because I have read another book buy this author and I really enjoyed it.
  2. Uglies - Scott Westerfield. I was recommended this book by my sister.
  3. The Maze Runner - James Dashner. I have heard so much hype about this book series and I'm really looking forward to reading it.
  4. Missing me - Sophie McKenzie. I have read the first two books in this series and I couldn't put them down so I'm really excited to read this.
  5. Underworld - Meg Cabot. I also read the first book in this so I want to finish them off
  6. Looking for Alaska - John Green. 
  7. Will Grayson Will Grayson - John Green and David Leuithan
  8. An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
  9. Paper Towns - John Green (I want to read all of these John Green books because I watch him on youtube and I really like him as a person)
I hope that these gave some suggestions for things to read too!

Much love

Catherine xox

1 comment:

Kim said...

All the John Green books are truly amazing! And yes, John as a person is also amazing. I like the fact that he writes the way he talks, if you get what I mean. :)