A letter to a friend



9 years together and you've not once let me down. You mean the absolute world to me and if anything ever happened to you I don't know what I would do. I know you've had a really tough time recently and I want you to promise you'll stay strong. You are one of the bravest people I know and you've been put through so much in the last few years and you've come out a stronger, better woman. You've always been there for me through thick and thin and I know I can always count on you to be there for me.

When we first met, aged 8, we were both dorky little story writers and hit it off instantly. I'm amazed at how we've managed to keep in contact and grow so much closer through the years.

We don't see each other nearly as often as we should but I want you to know that I think about you everyday, wondering how you're holding up.

So on your birthday as I'm writing this I just want to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. You're my best friend and I will always need you in my life.

Lots of love,

Catherine xox

No comments: