Kat Von D Tattoo Liner




To start with I absolutely adore the packaging I think it is so pretty and sophisticated! The actual eyeliner is such a dinky little size which is perfect for fitting in your makeup bag and I love the silver writing on it. (If you're wondering why there is some french writing on it its because I bought it in Canada)



The nib of the pen is different to others because instead of the harsh felt tip it's a really thin brush making precision much easier! It is really black and long wearing and I love the consistency of it.


My eyebrows are not in good shape so lets pretend you haven't noticed okay?

This liner makes it 100x easier to do my daily wings and at the price of CAD$23 I will definitely be repurchasing. This has to be the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a Sephora available to them.

Until next time,

Catherine 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People talk a lot about this liner! Should be good!
xx
www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt