I've Gone Vegetarian?! // Update

Hello!

 I am back after a really, really long time! I know, its been a while. So, whats new in my life? I am in sixth form at school and I'm studying biology, art and psychology which is a lot of work but I love my subjects. I am currently in the middle of mock exams which are stressful and time consuming. I have also taken up coaching. I coach lacrosse with the years 5,6,7 and 8's which is honestly so rewarding I enjoy it so much.

What else have I been doing? Well I've been to Romania with my school on a charity trip which was the best experience of my life. I think I'm going to do a separate blog post on it though.




Oh yeah just before this trip I dyed my hair dark as you can probably tell. I also broke my camera lens on this trip so I haven't been able to use my camera for six months.

I've also gone vegetarian which is such a change but such a fantastic decision. I am still eating well and I'm really enjoying it!

My Christmas lunch - a leek and caramelized onion tart, which was delicious
Obviously loads more has happened in my life since my last post but thins post would be really long so I am going to sign off for now.

Until next time,

Catherine

No comments: