MAC Keepsakes // Smokey Eyes





Well, what can I say? This palette looks stunning, with eight beautiful warm toned shades of browns and peachy-pinks. When I walked into MAC in Covent Garden a few weeks back I instantly knew I needed this product in my collection.

The packaging is incredible! So sparkly and festive and a perfect, little size to fit in any make up bag or handbag. That being said, as the packaging is white and glittery it means that it does seem to pick up any form of dirt really easily and as you can see mines already a little bit grubby.

The actual shadows are really pretty, with shadows from all of the different finishes. I found that the shadows varied in pigmentation a lot. The matte finishes had the most pigmentation but the frost and the lustre finishes a lot less and the veluxe pearl and satin were somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure if the finish means that the pigmentation varies but I have to say that the matte and veluxe pearl are my favourites,

Shades:

Fancy Dress - Matte
Kid - Veluxe Pearl
Honey Lust - Lustre
Satin Taupe - Frost
Forgery - Lustre
Divine Rule - Lustre
Noble Spirit - Satin
Carbon - Matte

Until next time,

Catherine

No comments: