Kiko // Velvet Mat Lipstick



Where do I even begin? This lipstick is truly stunning, very dark, but stunning. Firstly I have a thing lipsticks with an imprint on them (yes I know its sad). Okay but onto the actual product, I'm very impressed. Its a beautiful matte formula yet its not drying at all! It has a similar smell to MAC and I would say the consistency is very similar too. It lasts a really long time especially when paired with a red lip liner underneath. I have shade 609 Cherry Red (link here)


The thing that sets this lipstick apart from the others is the packaging. Oh my, the packaging is incredible. To open in all you have to do is push down the top and the lipstick pops out. Its so clever and really (really) cool if you ask me.





So after reading this you're probably thinking: "wow that must be expensive" well think again! When I first saw it I assumed it would be up there with some of the higher end make up prices, but no! It was only £6.90. I'm very, very impressed. 


If there are any blog posts you would like to see please let me know in the comments or message me on any of my social media.

Until next time,

Catherine


10 comments:

eewrwe said...

I love KIKO make-up! I also own a Velvet Matt Lipstick, a purple shade. :) Love them! x

Adriana said...

This lipstick looks great!
xx
www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

Unknown said...

This lipstick looks perfect! From the luxurious packaging to the lovely shade! I wish we had Kiko here too!

Diana P. | Cups & Roses

Kathryn said...

That's such a luxurious colour! What a great shade! And a great price :)

xx Kathryn
http://www.throughthethicket.ca

Heather Nixon said...

The shade and packaging looks gorgeous x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

The Flash Window said...

That is definitely a lovely color inside a lovely case! Wit love,
vera

http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

Unknown said...

What a beautiful shade!

Amy • Amy’s Corner

Olivia said...

the packaging is stunning too! Just followed on bloglovin!

Love Olivia at Olivia Rose's

Unknown said...

oh its stunning isnt it! thanks lovely xx

Unknown said...

theyre gorgeous arent they?