November Picks




Urban Decay - Naked 2. Wow I'm late to the party with this product. Where on earth have I been? These eyeshadows are beautiful, buttery and amazingly pigmented. there are some lovely shimmery shades which are just perfect for the festive season.


Maybeline - colour tattoo in Pomeranate Punk. This cream eyeshadow is a pretty cranberry shade which works well on the lid on its own or as a base. It has never creased and lasts all day. I have been wearing this quite a lot this month but using it to line my upper lashline with an eyeliner brush or an angled brush depending on how smokey I want my eye look to be that day.


Real techniques- Buffing Brush. If you know anything about beauty then you will probably have heard of the real techniques brushes and this one creates the most flawless, skin-like finish of your foundation. After purchasing this I cannot apply foundation with my hands anymore (I feel like a caveman!)


Benefit - They're Real Mascara.This is my current favorite mascara. I love it, it lasts all day without smudging and is pretty much waterproof too. It creates the look of long, volumous lashes without the appearance of spidery, clumpy lashes. 


Yankee Tarts - I want to talk about yankee tarts in general and this happened to be the only one I haven't melted yet. I have a lovely tart burner that my sister bought for me from yankee and I think that you get such a long burn time for the price you pay. I have been burning my 'fireside treats' tart a lot and I adore the sweet scent.

Until next time,

Catherine xox



No comments: