Where have I been?

Yes, I know, I'm really sorry I've been away for a long time. In fact a really long time so yeah I'm sorry! But I am back now and I'm intending to change this blog around a bit. I am going to be focusing more on the beauty side of things as this is something that interests me a lot and I seem to spend most of my life looking at make up and new styles or trying out different techniques or watching tutorials and spending copious amounts of money on make up u really do not need. 

Anyway so yeah, I have a love for make up and it makes me happy so that's what I'm going to post about. I'll try and post as often as possible but with my A levels it's hard to know exactly when I'll be able to post. 

        

Thanks for sticking with me,

Until next time,

Catherine xox



No comments: