Random things that make me happy!




Hello!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! In this post I will talk about some little things in my life that make me happy

Piano music - I love the sound of the piano so much. I play the piano but listening to it makes me so happy and relaxed. I think it is such a beautiful instrument.




Sneezing - Okay, I'll be the first to admit this is a bit odd! I hate the feeling of needing to sneeze but you can't so you just sit there looking like you've tasted something bad trying to sneeze. So yeah, I love the actual sensation of sneezing.

My Pets - I love just sitting on my sofa with my cats curled up next to me and my dog lying on the floor. It makes me feel so relaxed!


My friend's laugh - one of my best friends has a laugh that is so infectious we get into this cycle of laughter where we actually laugh at each other laughing (my dad actually calls us the chuckle sisters)



These were just a few random things that cheer me up when I'm feeling down!

Much love,

Catherine xox


No comments: