Make up forever lipstick // Review

Hey guys!

I hope you're all doing well. Today I'm going to be reviewing my new favourite lipstick: Make Up Forever and is the Rouge Artist Natural in the shade N9 - Copper Pink. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK.


Have I said I love this lipstick? I freaking love this lipstick! I think that I may have mentioned my love for this lipstick a few times possibly? It is a gorgeous orangey nude which and its my perfect shade. It compliments my skin tone really well and doesn't make my teeth look yellow which some orange shades tend to do.


It is a super creamy lipstick and is so moisturising on the lips which I was shocked by because in the packaging it looked a little drying! But don't be put off these lipsticks are fantastic. It has a not glossy but not matte finish so I guess you could say its a satin finish. The colour is not too bright but not completely nude so its really great for everyday and evenings depending on the rest of your make up.


The best thing about this lipstick is that it was free! Sephora gave it to me along with a tester mascara and I have to say I love them both but I think I still prefer my 'Benefit - they're real' mascara. This is the sample size but when I run out I will be sure to go and buy the full lipstick and maybe a couple of other colours too!


I hope you enjoyed my first review-y thing and let me know if you'd like to see any more. Don't forget to check out my YouTube

Lots of love

Catherine xox


No comments: