Update // Feb '15

Hey guys and gals,

I'm just writing this as a general update on my blog and my life. So in the last month what has happened? The answer to that is: a lot. I've been crazy busy and I've honestly not had time to stop and even think about what's going on over here at Catherine's corner. I've had school and lacrosse and I've been helping with theatrical stuff at school whilst coaching and teaching 11-13 year olds. I've then been balancing that with homework, coursework and just a general personal life. This has been fairly stressful to say the least so I apologize for lack of interesting posts.

However I have the next week off and I plan to write as many posts as I possibly can in order for the next few weeks to be really exciting on my dear little blog. I'm also very close to 50 followers on bloglovin', and it would mean a lot if you could follow me if you're new! 

Please remember if there is any kind of post that you would like me to make just leave me a comment or drop me a message on any of my social media.

Sorry for a slightly boring post,

Catherine 

No comments: