Current Workout Routine // Spring 2015




Recently I've really been wanting to get in shape, get that summer body, so I've started to work out.


I have been using the 7 minute workout app which is great. However I find that 7 minutes definitely isn't long enough to make a difference so I'll do two or three circuits making it a bit longer. The circuit consists of twelve 30 sec exercises followed by a 10 sec break.

  • Star jumps
  • Wall sits 
  • Push ups
  • Crunches
  • Step ups
  • Tricep dips
  • Plank
  • High knees
  • Squats 
  • Push ups with rotation ( this one is a killer)
  • Lunges
  • Side plank

I sometimes search workout videos on YouTube and I like to do Pilate Lower body workouts mainly.

I also try to either run or use a cycle machine 3 or 4 times a week to keep my fitness up.

Ever since I've started these workouts I've noticed a huge difference in my mood and my health in general. I've been coupling these exercises with eating healthier and my mood has been so much better.

I recommend everyone tried this routine as it seems to be working wonders for me!

Happy exercising! 

No comments: