Cat's Green Smoothie Recipie


As I mentioned a couple of posts ago I'm really trying to eat a bit healthier. Recently I was given the Breville Smoothie Blender as a birthday present and oh boy, I have been loving it! It's so quick and easy! I use it every single morning to make a smoothie to take to school with me. These smoothies nearly always consist of frozen berries and a banana, However if I have a bit more time I like to create something a bit more green, here's how I do it:


 What will you need?

  • 1 small banana
  • 1 small mango 
  • A handful of kale
  • 2 cups of apple juice
  • The juice of 1 lemon
 (unless you're like me who can't peel a mango for anything and ends up cutting your finger, use frozen mango in this case)




That's it! Just chuck it all in the blender and you are ready to go! 


Et Voila! your own healthy green juice. 

If any of you have any suggestions for smoothies or other bog posts that you would like to see let me know in the comments!

No comments: