A Hair Dye Aventure | Bleach London



I get bored of my hair really, really quickly which means that I tend to dye my hair on a fairly regular basis. I started off dying my hair natural colours but I wanted to experiment more, hence the pink and purple hair dyes. 

The brand I use currently is Bleach London. Bleach London is a company which specializes in non-permanent hair dyes, they say the colour comes out in 2-10 washes.

 The first hair dye I ever used from them was Violet Skies which is a really pale lilac. At the time I used it I had naturally dark blonde hair so unfortunately for me it meant that it didn't really show up.

The next colour I used was call Bruised Violet which is the purple shade you can see below. I totally adored having hair this colour and automatically wished it was permanent. However after one wash it faded to a dark blue and then continued to get lighter and lighter until the blue mixed with the bleached blonde hair and became green. I actually quite liked the green however it did stay in my hair for a solid month or two. 


The latest hair colour I have been sporting is a pink. I used The Big Pink to get this shade, which was by far the most successful experience I've had with this company. I did mine on a Sunday evening (which was not appreciated by my school) and it was completely gone by the next Monday. It faded to a beautiful light pink without staining my hair, and also did a fantastic job of stripping out any remaining green left in my hair.


I would 100% recommend using this brand as it is £5 for a bottle of dye which I managed to get three uses from. The colours are fun and exciting and the dyes do what they say on the bottle.

(I apologize for the bad quality selfies but it was my only documentation of the colour in my hair)

Have a lovely week!

No comments: