Lush Ultrabland // Review





If you have been following my blog for a while you may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Lush Cosmetics. Recently I popped into my local Lush and picked up this tub of Ultrabland Facial Cleanser. I had never tried a cleansing balm before this one and I have been pleasantly surprised. I was always cautious about putting oil on my skin as I have acne caused by excess oil. However now that the horrible skin problems are starting to clear up, I decided to branch out and choose a new cleanser.

The Ultrabland removes face make up and most eye makeup really quickly and easily. Just like any standard cleansing balm you apply it all over a dry face and work it into the skin. This cleanser melts away and foundation or eyeliner you may have left on your face effortlessly. Once you've given the cleanser a few seconds to break down the makeup you just wipe it away with warm water and a flannel or muslin cloth. The main ingredients of this are almond oil, rose water and beeswax, meaning that it has a very gentle scent of beeswax. Ultrabland is known for being a great cleanser for sensitive skin. 

The only negative thing I have found about this cleanser is that I have to use a eye makeup remover to get rid of my waterproof mascara, even though the lady in the shop told me that it would remove all eye makeup including waterproof products.

Can you recommend me any new lush products to try?

No comments: