A Lovely Day Out // My Mums Birthday

Hello!

My mum's birthday was last friday and we had a wonderful day out so I thought I would share it with you!


I had to wake up at around seven so that my mum could open all of her presents before my sister went to school. however this was a bit of a shock to the system for me because I have been on study leave and I've been getting used to getting up at around nine. I was lovely watching my mum open her cards and presents and she even cried at the cards from my sister and I!


My mum then took the dog out for a walk so I slowly got ready for the day ahead. I was really excited because we were going to Bluewater which is a huge shopping mall as a girly day out. When we arrived it was about twelve o'clock but I was famished because I had a very small breakfast so we headed to our newly discovered favourite burger place: Five Guys. I you guys haven't tried it you really need to it is so good! Maybe even one of the best burgers i have ever had.


We then had a look around the shops for a couple of hours and then for a birthday treat mum took us to get our nails done! It was great because I have prom in 4 days so I got gel nails which look fantastic. We then headed home just in time to see my sister arrive home and we started to get ready to go out for the evening. 

My Dinner Outfit


Dress - New Look


Shoes - New Look


Bag - I can't remember sorry!

Dinner was lovely! I had steak and chips but the best thing about it was that they gave you the stake on a hot rock so that you could cook it yourself (I did manage to burn myself though!).


It was a lovely day out and I hope you all enjoyed reading about it!

Much love

Catherine xox




No comments: