Happiness Spreads Like Wildfire

Hello!

So today I was thinking about a quote that one of my best friends told me:

Happiness spreads like wildfire


Recently I have been thinking about this quote and what it means. I think the main message of this phrase is that when you're happy it can really make people around you feel happy too. I also think that this is the same for many other emotions for example anger or sadness. If you feel upset or angry and you look at a stranger in an angry way then they may feel upset because they have done nothing wrong. Same goes for the people around you like friends and family if you're in a bad mood you are more likely to take it out on them!

So my advice on this matter is to smile at strangers when you walk down the street. Resolve you bad moods by doing something you love. Try your best to spread happiness because once the spread its nearly impossible to stop.



Much love

Catherine xox

1 comment:

Emily Clark said...

This is lovely <3

www.thefarawaybee.wordpress.com