Bored!

Hello!

Being bored is so dull and we all have those days where we just sit around and do nothing. Normally I love those kind of days but because of my exams I have found that I get bored of just sitting around. So I have complied a list of things to do when I'm bored:

  • Go on a walk
  • Listen to music
  • Ring or Skype a friend
  • Bake
  • Go for a jog
  • Write a blog post
  • Play the piano or guitar
  • Watch youtube videos
  • Play with my dog
  • Just going out into the garden is lovely
  • Try out new makeup looks
  • Cook
  • Photography
  • Draw/Paint
  • Read
  • Watch Harry Potter
  • Marathon your favourite TV programme
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter
  • Write
These are just a few things that I enjoy doing when I'm bored and I hope I have given you some ideas on what you can do when you're bored too!

Much love

Catherine xox


No comments: