For every complaint there is always an admirer.



Hello!

I was sent this quote today on snapchat. It had been graffitied on a wall and it really made me think. The message is that even though there are people brining you down now, there are always people in the world who think you are beautiful. If you are ever having a rough day and people are being nasty just try and remember the times where you have been walking down the street and random people smile at you, or the time that you were called pretty by your friends. 

I know that it can be hard for you to try and move on past these peoples words, but you are stronger than them and there is always someone out there who loves you and thinks you are beautiful just the way you are.

I know this was quite short but it was really important for me to post this.

Much love,

Catherine xox

No comments: