Fandoms // Hopefuls

Hello!

Fandoms. I think that fandoms are absolutely wonderful. I am in many fandoms myself and spend much of my time fangirling over books and movies and bands and actors and actresses and youtubers and musicians... need I go on?

I think that fandoms are just wonderful but in this post I want to talk about a fandom in particular. This fandom is the nicest bunch of people I have ever seen. Everyone is always so kind to each other! If you haven't already guessed by the title I'm talking about the Hopeful fandom.

The Hopeful fandom is the collective name for fans of Carrie Hope Fletcher. I find her to be an inspiration to many. However I'm not here to talk about her, I am going to talk about how much I love the people who support her. The people in the Hopeful fandom are genuinely so supportive of each other and seem really trustworthy.

I can't talk about Hopefuls without a mention of the Hopeful Forum. The forum is wonderful place where we can all share our art work, talk about our interests, talk about other fandoms that we may also be in and ask for advice. I personally want to thank Carrie for making such a wonderful place for all of us to talk :)

I have met some wonderful people while watching these videos and reading through the comments makes me so happy because they are all so kind to each other. The people just are heart warming.

I also agree with what Carrie said in her video "A Chat With Carrie". I think that we, as viewers, can forget that these YouTubers are just ordinary people like you and I. I think that we need to understand how overwhelming it is for them at meet ups and conventions.

Finally I want to say that even though Carrie has had a rough few months after the events at the 4:01 show I want to make it clear that I fully support her in every way.

Much love,

Catherine xox

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely post babe, and I completely agree with you. Beside Carrie, who I adore SO much, is the fandom also SO amazing! <3

Unknown said...

this is so sweet :) :) :) xx