Toblerone Cookies

Hello!

Earlier today I made some Toblerone cookies for a bit of a pick me up during my revision and i thought i would share them with you all.


Makes 18 large cookies or 24 normal sized ones.

  • Preheat oven to 180°C


  • Line 2 baking trays with grease-proof paper and then grease the paper using butter or a spray. I find it easiest to use the spray.




Ingredients:

  • 150g of brown granulated sugar
  • 150g of brown muscavado sugar
  • 150g butter/margarine
  • 200g Toblerone (I used milk but you can use your favourite kind)
  • 350g self-raising flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Add both of the sugars into a large mixing bowl with the butter and cream until light and fluffy. I used an electric whisk but you can just use a wooden spoon if you like.


2. Add in the eggs and beat together. When finished it should look like this:


3. Fold in the flour


4. Add vanilla extract.


5. Chop up the Toblerone into rough chunks


5. Fold in the Toblerone when finished you should have a cookie dough looking like this:


7. Spoon large teaspoons of the mixture onto the trays. (the spoonfuls I did were huge so I had cookies       the size of a house)


8. Put them in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.


9. Put them on a cooling rack to cool. Then ENJOY!




Much love,

Catherine xox








No comments: